BEHIND THE CURTAIN
Anyone can invest in the market. There are countless ETFs, index funds and general market products available for DIY investors that are designed to mirror market averages.
We didn’t design MAP to be average. We designed it to be a different type of investment tool for ambitious accumulators. We want to provide the high net worth individuals of tomorrow with a sophisticated, expert-driven investment discipline that will serve them over the long run.
Market volatility is bound to happen. Unless you have the time and training to become an investment analyst, any DIY approach will leave your portfolio vulnerable to mistakes that misjudge market timing and can cost you dearly in the long run. Your hands are full with your day-to-day life. We’re here to worry about your financial future. You’re already going out of your way to accumulate and invest, so we’ll go out of our way to assist in maximizing that investment.
MAP utilizes our expert research and your risk tolerance to calibrate your portfolio to account for inevitable periods of market volatility and position your portfolio for long-term growth. Here’s how we do it:
The MAP Opportunity Strategy is a cutting-edge equity “tilt” approach powered by independent, data-driven research proprietary to CornerCap Wealth Advisors. As research identifies undervalued market opportunities, this strategy will “tilt” (over/underweight) certain asset classes, sizes or investment styles. The strategy seeks to generate excess returns over the market.
- The appreciation assets, which will include domestic and international equities, are selected based on characteristics that show potential for long-term growth.
- A select list of low-cost Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are used.
- Your account will be automatically rebalanced to remain aligned with your risk tolerance and investment objectives.
Current Market Market Capitalization Weighting (Asset Size)
As of 2/7/2020
- The chart illustrates the current market cap weighting of the US Domestic appreciation assets of the client’s portfolio.
- The Opportunity Strategy is overweight or “tilted” towards small and mid-cap asset class.
(a) These are not model returns. This chart illustrates asset allocation of the Opportunity Strategy as of February 7, 2020.
Market Capitalization Tilting
5/19/2006 to 2/7/2020
- The MAP Opportunity Strategy acts on signals from CornerCap Wealth Advisors’ research system.
- Tilts are made in the direction of specific asset classes and styles, seeking to exploit the market and generate above-market returns.
- The following chart illustrates the strategy’s under and overweighting to each US Domestic market cap over 13 years.